Returns & Cancellations
1. Please Contact Us to schedule a collection for you at no additional cost.
2. Our Customer Service Team will email a Returns Label and a commercial invoice to you.
3. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
4. Complete the Returns Form and place it in the box.
5. Remove all other labels from the outside of the box.
6. Attach the Returns Label and commercial invoice to the outside of the box and seal the parcel securely.
7. To track your return, please note the tracking number printed on the returns label and enter it in the tracking number field on the relevant carrier’s website or contact our Customer Service Team for assistance.
Important: We do not accept liability for goods returned using any method other than one of our approved returns services.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.
Currently, orders cannot be exchanged online or in the Burberry app. Free returns are available within 30 days of shipping for full-price items and 14 days of receipt for sale items. Pierced jewellery, face masks and Burberry personalised items cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights. Fragrance and nail polish cannot be returned using the free returns service.
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping location with the original Returns Form.
- Items returned must be in their unused original condition with all Burberry item tags attached and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything Burberry reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer. Where an item is supplied with a hygiene strip, the item can only be returned if the hygiene strip has not been removed and remains intact.
- Optical frames cannot be returned after they have been fitted with prescription or replacement lenses.
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's method of payment.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by your payment method provider within 7-10 working days. Working days are Sunday to Thursday excluding UAE public holidays.
- If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
Currently orders cannot be exchanged online. Please return your order to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days for all sale items for a refund using the free return service, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through Burberry.com at any time or if you Contact Us you can place an order via our Customer Service team.
Items returned will be refunded to the purchaser‘s original method of payment. Please return the goods to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days of the date of receipt for all sale items. Personalised or pierced jewellery items cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please use the free return service and ensure the return conditions are met.
Please note that fragrance and nail polish items may not be returned using the free returns service. If you wish to return a fragrance or nail polish item using any other collection or postal service, you will be required to pay the costs of returning the item.
In certain circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please Contact Us by telephone as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
If your order cannot be cancelled it will be processed and, subject to being accepted by us, a confirmation email will be sent upon shipping. Once the order is delivered, any items that meet the return conditions can be cancelled by following the instructions for Returning Your Purchase above.
Due to the nature of personalised items, returns, changes or cancellations are not accepted once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights. Payment will be taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping.
For any further queries please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist.
The Returns & Cancellations Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office, Consumer Protection bureau, Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your jurisdiction, if any.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.